Panda Security for Enterprise
Scalable, multitier, heterogeneous protection for every threat vector
|Panda Security Software|
|Panda Security for Enterprise|
|Panda Security for Enterprise|
Malware attacks cost large organizations 2.2% of their annual revenues even though they have traditional security solution installed.
All large organizations have traditional security solutions installed for protecting their network. By having so, they may be protected from massive malware attacks but they can still be vulnerable to zero-day malware threats or targeted attacks.
In fact, the effects of malware attacks in large organizations have risen to 2.2% of their annual revenues in 2007. In many cases, malware attacks take up network resources or shut down computers, causing an important lost of productivity. But in many other cases organizations can face more silent threats such as targeted attacks that can go unnoticed by signature-based traditional security solutions. Antivirus companies that continue to protect their clients with the traditional model are unable to offer complete protection due to the exponential growth in malware creation.
Large organizations need complete solutions that allow them to manage risk situations with proactive and preventive methods. Due to the existing malware scenario, organizations need to adapt their security policies to comply with regulation requirements and become trusted.
Network security strategies are increasingly becoming a part of the business as they may prevent it from losing revenue. A correct security strategy can increase business profits by reducing risks.
The solution: Panda Security for Enterprise
Panda Security for Enterprise provides the most advanced proactive protection in a multi-tier flexible architecture covering all layers of the network. Its functionalities include network access and application control.
Based on a combination of a multi-tier proactive protection (TruPrevent) and periodical in -depth audits (Malware Radar), Panda Security for Enterprise offers a complete preventive solution against known and unknown threats.
Panda Security for Enterprise includes protection for desktops, roaming users, file servers, e-mail servers (Exchange, Domino), ISA servers and MTAs.
The centralized console (AdminSecure) unifies the information of all protections and allows administrators to manage risks by offering real-time information to keep them constantly alert to threats.
Panda Security for Enterprise is the only solution that covers all necessary types of protection as an all-in-one solution, eliminating the need to purchase additional security complements in the future.
- Complete centralized monitoring of all the corporate network computers. The AdminSecure management console allows the administrator to manage the global security of the network from one or more points, optimizing computer productivity and allowing centralized policies.
- Efficient security solution. The different modules included in each solution offer each company, regardless of its size, the right security level for its system structure.
- Ensures corporate policy fulfillment and optimized employer productivity. The administrator can distribute polices to the computers, and block access to restricted applications or files form the central console.
- Simplifies risk management. Corporate soultions enable automatic in-depth audits to detect hidden malware that could have gone unnoticed during other scans.
- Protects the company's crititcal assets. Proactive technologies provide and additional protection layer against all types of unknown malware, targeted attacks and Internet threats.
- Centralized all-in-one console that enables to manage all protections from one single point. Dashboard provides real-time information
- Most advanced proavtive technology composed by intrusion prevention, proactive detection and behavioral analysis
- In-depth malware audits and disinfection service (Malware Radar) capable of uncovering advanced hidden threats.
- Network accesss control to prevent infected, insecure or compromised PCs from connecting to-your network and contamniating your files and data.
- Anti-spam for desktops, e-mails servers nd MTAs to eliminate undesired mail.
- Exhaustive Content Filtering. Preventive blocking of viruses and spam, in both inbound and outbound email. (Now with Exchange 2010 compatibility).
- Application control that allows administrators to have complete control over endpoint and network resources.
- Wide range of detailed detection activity reports which can be customzed and configured to be sent periodically to administrators.
- Anti-malware protection and ocntent filtering for Microsoft ISA servers. Ensures the robustness of your security policies. Stops the spread of infections on local networks.
Centralized all-in-one console
Panda AdminSecure is the centralized administration tool for Panda Security for Business with Exchange. Its dashboards provides real-time monitoring and control of the security and risk levels of all network systems: workstations, laptops, file servers, and exchange servers.
AdminSecure adapts to the structure of your company, allowing you to install, manage, maintain and supervise the protection installed across your network quickly and simply, regardless of the language or the number of computers and platforms to protect.
Most advanced proactive technology
All the solutions included in Panda Security for Enterprise incorporate the most advanced and most recognized proactive technologies that use automatic processes without user intervention. It includes a genetic heuristic engine, behavioral blocking and behavioral scanning of known and unknown malware: TruPrevent Technologies.
In-depth malware audits
Panda Malware Radar is an automated audit which locates infection points that traditional security fails to detect.
Based on our Collective ntelligence approach, it complements and helps maximize your protection against hidden threats without additional components or infrastructure
Malware Radar provides automatic audits of your network and detailed reports with results and recommendations offering the option to automate malware disinfection routines.
Network Access Control
Panda is the only security vendor that includes a Network Access Control feature by default. This feature ensures that there are not compromised users entering your network. It will scan any computer that tries to enter the network to determine if its antivirus (any antivirus) is properly updated or not. If the answer is "no", it will not let this computer enter the network.
Anti-spam at desktop, e-mail servers and MTAs
Panda Security for Enterprise is the only solution that includes an anti-spam feature for desktops, e-mail servers (Exchange and Domino) and MTAs (Qmail, Sendmail and Postfix) allowing organizations to increase productivity and bandwidth capacity.
The anti-spam engines included in Panda Security for Enterprise offer ratios of detection higher than 95%.
The use of some applications could pose security threats or could cause loss of productivity to organizations. Thanks to the application control feature, administrators will be capable of controlling the applications that can or cannot be used.
Exhaustive content filtering
Preventive blocking in Exchange of viruses and spam in both inbound and outbound email. Content filters act either on the content, the information contained in the mail body, or on the mail headers (like "Subject:") to either classify, accept or reject a message.
Administrators can have complete reports that show the security activity of their networks in a very user friendly format. Although there is an extensive list of predefined reports, administrator have the possibility to customize their own reports.
Reports can be configured to be regularly sent by email to certain email addresses.
Anti-malware protection and content filtering for Microsoft ISA servers
Ensures the robustness of your security policies. Stops the spread of infections on local networks. It scans all file formats sent and received. It does this using a Web filter (ISAPI) and an application filter through HTTP, SMTP and FTP (over HTTP).
TruPrevent: Intelligent protection based in behavior
As part of the most advanced proactive protection Panda Security includes in all its solutionsTruPrevent Techcnologies.
Thanks to its capacity to detect behavioral anomalies, TruPrevent Technologies are the first of their kind capable of effectively preventing service downtime due to intruders and all types of unknown malware. These innovative, high performance technologies reduce the risk of infection and associated costs.
TruPrevent Technologies are the solution for workstations and servers capable of automatically and accurately identifying and blocking: worms, network viruses, spyware and other new malware that has slipped past other protection, either because it is not completely updated or because instead of taking action, it has simply notified the administrator about the possible attack.
By having TruPrevent Technologies running, organizations benefit from:
- Reducing the risk window opened by vulnerabilities by preventing new infections that exploit these security holes from speading before the patch has been applied.
- Maintains your network security level by blocking hacker attacks confidential data theft and infection generated by computers that are not managed internally: Wi-Fi access and external consultants.
- Flexible security policy management to customize and reinforce security rules across the entire network, preventing theft of confidential information by disloyal employees.
TruPrevent Technologies are the perfect complement for the antivirus providing an intelligent layer of protection that maximizes the capacity to detect any type of new virus or intruder.
|Panda Security For Business||Panda Security For Business with Exchange||Panda Security For Enterprise|
|Endpoint||Panda Security for Desktops||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Panda Security for File Servers||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Panda Security for Linux||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Panda Security for Linux servers||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Panda Security for Exchange Servers||Yes||Yes|
|Panda Security for Postfix||Yes|
|Panda Security for Qmail||Yes|
|Panda Security for Sendmail||Yes|
|Panda Security for Domino Servers||Yes|
|Gateway||Panda Security for SA Servers||Yes|
|TechTools||Panda Security Commandline||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Operating systems: Windows 2000NXPNVista (32 and 64bits), Terminal Server, Windows 2000 Server SBS, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise EditionNSBSNR2, Windows Server 64bits, Windows Server 2008 (32 and 64bits
Panda Security for Desktops
Operating systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista SP2, Windows7 (32 and 64 bits). WEPOS 1.1, Tablet PC and WEPOS Ready 2009
Panda Security Commandline
Operating systems: Debian 4, Red Hat Enterprise 4, Mandrake 10.1NMandriva 2006, Ubuntu 6.06, Fedora Core 5 or higher, CentOS 4.6 or higher, Windows NTN2000NXPNWindows Server 2003 (Enterprise Edition) NVista, Suse 10.0
Panda Security for File Servers
Operating systems: Windows server 2000 Domain Controller, StandAlone, Terminal server, SB server and cluster. Windows Server 2003 (32 and 64 bits) Enterprise Edition, SB server, SP1, SP2 and cluster, Windows server 2003 R2 (32 and 64bits), windows server 2008 (32 and 64 bits), windows SBS 2008 (32 and 64 bits), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64bits)
Panda Security for Exchange
Operating systems (2000): Windows 2000 Server (SP3 or higher), 2000 Advanced server, Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition Server 2003 R2, Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition, Windows Server 2003 Datacenter Edition Applications: Microsoft Exchange server 2000 SP1 or later, including cluster, Exchange server 2003 SP1 or higher
Exchange Server 2007/2010
Operating systems: Windows Server 2003 64 bits SP1 or higher, Windows server 2008 64 bits, Windows Server 2008 64 bits SP2 Applications: Microsoft Exchange server 2007 and Exchange 2007 SP1/SP2 and Exchange 2010.
Panda Security for Domino Servers
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 2000 server SP1 or higher, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2003 Server SP1, Windows 2003 Server R2 Applications: Lotus Domino 4.5 or higher (8.5 included)
Panda Security for ISA Servers ISA Server 2004 Standard
ISA Server 2004 Enterprise
ISA Server 2006 Standard or Enterprise
Panda Security for Qmail, Panda Security for SendMail and Panda Security for PostFix
Panda Security for Linux
Supported Distributions: Debian 3.1, 4, 5, Ubuntu 7.04, 9.10, OpenSUSE 10.1,10.2, 11.2 and Enterprise 10, Fedora Core 6, Red Hat Enterprise 4 (Desktop, Workstation, Server) and 5 (Client), Mandriva 2007.1
Panda Security for Linux Servers
Supported Distributions: Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server and Workstation 4, Advanced Server, Enterprise Server and Workstation. OpenSUSE 10.1,10.2, 11.2 and Enterprise 10, Ubuntu 7.04, 9.10, Debian 3.1, 4, 5
* Linux protections are not managed by Adminsecure
Download the Panda Security for Enterprise Datasheet (PDF).
|Panda Security Software|
|Panda Security for Enterprise|
|Panda Security for Enterprise|